It’s 2019 and the internet is going NOWHERE — this is why your website is your #1 marketing tool, and creating a good one will pay for itself many times over. One could say its an investment worth its weight in gold!
That being said, a pro website requires a sometimes lofty financial investment, which is why creating a website that doesn’t work for you won’t be worth the time and trouble. However, a well-planned website scope and budget that focuses on your goals will get you the most for your money. It quickly pays for itself in increased business, a more professional online presence, and maximizes your conversion rate.
What is a conversion rate you ask? Well, once you’ve gotten people to your site, how do you get them to buy your product or service, download your app, or sign up for your email list? Getting website visitors to commit, turning them into customers – that’s conversion. And THAT is why the quality of your site is so important.
Here are the things we provide:
- We want to make sure that websites we build are future-proof and secure from malware and hackers, so we use premium plugins & themes as much as possible.
- We do regular updates and backups of the websites. If your website crashed or if there are any unexpected changes that needed to be reverted, we can retrieve the previous working version from the backup no problem.
- The websites we build are mobile-friendly and SEO-friendly.
- We also make sure our websites are optimized for speed and user experience.
- We refrain from using templates as much as possible. We custom design our websites to make sure they don’t look like anyone else, making your business stand out.
- There’s research done prior to building your website — your unique custom design is based on the industry, the competition, and the target users/clients/customers.
- We make sure that the brand of the business, organization, or person is incorporated effectively.
The benefits of a custom site vs. DIY:
- There are so many DIY sites out there, and the provide no behind-the-scenes support. Saving money now may mean messing up your website later.
- Most websites that are built on DIY are not flexible in design or functionality. Your website needs to be able to evolve as much your business does!
- Most DIY websites are limited in features, because it’s cheaper than professionally developed website.
It’s the internet’s world, we just live in it! If it’s time to take your business online, we can help! Whether it’s a personal blog, product, service, or online portfolio, we know what it takes to get you your desired results! Schedule a consult today to figure out how we can help!